Finally! Finished it. I had completed the modelling over the weekend, but had images on the two flags to complete. Click on any of the images below to see a larger version.
What follows next is a bit of a discussion on the model, so if you’d rather stick pins in your ears than read something like that, I wouldn’t click below.
On the whole, I’m happy with how it’s come out, the lighting could be better (as usual) and maybe having proper background would improve things. May be some other time, but I was mostly interested in just creating the set.
The tree gave me a bit of trouble, the leaves aren’t entirely flat (as can be seen in some shots and the trunk as I didn’t know how far each section fits into each other and at what angle they rest. Based on the instructions, I think I’m reasonably close.
Now I just have to resist the urge to make this one also, especially since I now have some of the pieces.